Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital
About Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital
Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital is a 63-bed acute care hospital in Ludington, Michigan. Located on Lake Michigan, the hospital is 60 miles north of Muskegon and 90 miles northwest of Grand Rapids. The hospital is a regional medical center, with over 500 employees, serving four counties in northwest lower Michigan.
Job Opening Updates
Located on the shores of Lake Michigan, Ludington has an abundance of beaches, parks, inland lakes and rivers for a variety of outdoor activities. A popular port city, it attracts boaters, beach goers, and anglers who enjoy some of the best fishing in the Great Lakes. Tourists and locals alike enjoy camping, hiking and biking in the many parks and recreation areas.
Popular Community Attractions
- SS Badger – This historic car ferry still provides rides across Lake Michigan to Wisconsin in season.
- Lighthouses – Ludington and the surrounding area are home to three lighthouses that offer tours in season.
- Pere Marquette Memorial – A large cross marks the location of the death of the famous missionary, Father Jacques Marquette.
Awards & Accreditations
- 2016 Patient Safety Excellence Award (Healthgrades®)
- Top 15 Health System (Truven Health Analytics)
Heidi Henry, FASPR
Senior Physician Recruiter