About Memorial Healthcare
Memorial Healthcare is a 150-bed, non-profit hospital serving the residents of Shiawassee County and several surrounding counties including Saginaw, Clinton, Ingham, and Genesee. With a medical staff of over 200 providers, clinicians who practice at Memorial have been trained at the nation’s leading medical institutions and have chosen to bring their expertise to this region where they can also enjoy a high quality of life.
Job Opening Updates
Located in Mid-Michigan, Owosso offers a blend of small-town charm with a vibrant downtown community. Residents enjoy great schools, neighborhoods boasting historical appeal and architecture, and expansive parks. With exceptional outdoor recreation and scenic countrysides, Owosso provides opportunities for exploration and a beautiful backdrop for every day life. Its central location within the state offers easy access to big city amenities in all directions.
Popular Community Attractions
- DeVries Nature Conservancy – 136 acres of farmland, forest, and restored prairie, along the Shiawassee River
- Great Lakes Central Railroad
- Riverside Amphitheater
- Curwood Castle on the banks of the Shiawassee River
- Shiawasee Art Center
Awards & Accreditations
- Ranked #1 for Patient Engagement in Michigan
- 2017 Most Wired Hospital (American Hospital Association)
- Joint Commission Accreditation
Heidi Henry, FASPR
Senior Physician Recruiter