Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital
About Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital
Located in Cadillac, Michigan, Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital is a 97-bed acute care hospital serving seven counties in northern Michigan. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission and has 65 physicians on staff.
Job Opening Updates
Centrally located in northern Michigan, Cadillac has hundreds of inland lakes and rivers, thousands of acres of national forest, plus over 200 miles of snowmobile trails. As a result, it’s a popular destination for tourists seeking exceptional outdoor recreation, including fishing, boating, hiking, biking and snowmobiling.
Popular Community Attractions
- Lake Mitchell and Lake Cadillac, which are connected by a small canal, offer exceptional boating, plus fishing for walleye, pike, bass, crappie and perch.
- Cadillac is home to eight premier golf courses, offering challenges to novices and accomplished golfers alike.
- With 34 downhill runs and miles of groomed trails, Cadillac is also a popular downhill and cross-country skiing destination.
Awards & Accreditations
- 2015 Most Wired Hospital (American Hospital Association)
- Patient Experience Awards (Healthgrades®)
Heidi Henry, FASPR
Senior Physician Recruiter